E•MO•TION: Side B (with carly they themsen)

 O HELL YA

You ever find a perfect set of spanners for a puzzle? Well, not to brag, but Carly and I might just have done that. This puzzle is a bit of a spiritual successor (a B-side, even) to Carly and Kate's puzzle run away with me, and since I am all for the "put Carly Rae Jepsen songs in crosswords" movement, I was delighted to team up with Carly for this collab! The result is a super fun semi-themeless puzzle full of good music and chaotic energy.

I'll let Carly say the rest:

"hiiiiiiiiiiii thanks for clicking on this puzzle!

rose was so nice to invite me to work on this, and she edited a lot of my weirder clues to make them more palatable without breaking their spirit. thanks rose! [: 

 fun act about this puzzle, the spanners actually filled out like that on accident, they weren't seeded

just kidding! haha i pranked u xD 

enjoy!"

Puz file | Direct Crosshare link

Comments

  1. saw this on twitter from crossword butler, said "o hell yes" and opened up the post to see the words "o hell ya" :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Band Mates (with Dan Schwartz)

Do You Like Scary Movies? (with Norah Sharpe)

musty hallways (themeless)