Are you writing from the heart? (themeless)
Remember how I said I was going to try to make more puzzles this summer and then I didn't publish anything? Well... here's a puzzle? This is a themeless puzzle that I gridded in about an hour and clued over the course of a month. As is often the way with my puzzles, there's a little bit of everything in here (but also multiple Captain Janeway references).
In other news, I did not manage to get this puzzle up before any of the various summer crossword tournaments, but I was in fact at both Boswords and Lollapuzzoola recently! If I talked to you at either/both of those, please know it was an absolute delight, and if I didn't, hopefully I'll catch you at a future tournament!
Thanks to Dan for test solving. Also, I'm trying out the Puzzmo workshop tool again, so please let me know if you have any issues with the interface!
Comments
Post a Comment