musty hallways (themeless)

 Hi, it's me again. I have a themeless for you today with a grid I really like (and a grid shape I love to come back to again and again). The clues lean very... indie this time around, and it has not been test solved, so if you don't like any of the clues, my only response is 12-Down.

As for other crossword stuff I can plug, you're all subscribed to AVCX, right? It would be wild if you liked indie crosswords and weren't subscribed to AVCX. I say this because they're consistently putting out great puzzles but also because I've been editing for their midi team for the past few months, and I love the puzzles I've gotten to work on. Good stuff, go do all of them.

Assorted other things: it was a delight to meet everyone at ACPT last weekend (even if I'm still exhausted from all the excitement). As for this blog, my schedule will remain terribly inconsistent, but I'm sure you'll see more from me when I have an idea too weird/silly to submit anywhere "real" (or when I have a puzzle that's racked up too many rejections elsewhere). And keep an eye on your Daily Crossword Links over the next few months, since I have some non-blog puzzles in the pipeline!

Direct Crosshare | Puz file

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Band Mates (with Dan Schwartz)

Do You Like Scary Movies? (with Norah Sharpe)

Epic Highs and Lows