Now You See Me...

 Happy Pride! Welcome back to my blog, where as long as there's bi discourse online, I'll be trying to turn it into a silly crossword theme. I actually had the general concept for this one a year ago, but it took me until recently to nail down a solid theme set (and to have the gridding skills to make this work with a vertical revealer).

In other crossword news, if you happen to know anyone who's a Skokie Public Library patron and wants to learn how to make crosswords, I'm leading a library event next Thursday (aimed at true beginners) where I'll demonstrate how to make a puzzle. I also have a themeless dropping next week with Inkubator that also has a bunch of queer content, so now's a great time to subscribe to them if you're looking for more puzzles to do for Pride!

Thanks to my sister for test solving. Enjoy!

Direct Crosshare link | Puz file

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Band Mates (with Dan Schwartz)

Do You Like Scary Movies? (with Norah Sharpe)

Epic Highs and Lows