Four Cups

 Chag sameach! If you're reading this within a few hours of when I'm posting it, I am currently at my family's seder (or doing the mountain of dishes produced by my family's seder). Passover is one of the biggest holidays in my family, and since this is the first Passover since I started constructing, I had to make a puzzle for it. This also means that I had the brilliant idea to make my first oversized puzzle in about a day while traveling home for Passover. That said, I'm pretty happy with how this turned out, and given that most of this was clued while waiting out a flight delay, hopefully you'll forgive (or even appreciate?) the two Crazy Ex-Girlfriend clues.

Puz file | Direct link

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Band Mates (with Dan Schwartz)

Do You Like Scary Movies? (with Norah Sharpe)

musty hallways (themeless)